Dorman’s Coffee Group were seeking to move to a less congested location, that would facilitate its global corporate headquarters as well as processing, packaging, warehousing and trading facilities capable of handling more than 15,000 tonnes of coffee per year and housing over 200 employees.
Terrain Services Ltd were chosen for this major turnkey project to design and build the Warehouses, Offices and Processing Facilities complete with all services. The contract period lasted 24 Months.
The project involved the following works
- Reinforced concrete foundations and slabs, steel form structures with cladding and infill blockwork
- Coffee warehouses, roasting house, offices, ancillary buildings
- Earthworks, boundary wall/fence, security huts and coffee processing facility
- Electrical installations
- Plumbing, drainage & mechanical installations
- Firefighting installations
- Air conditioning, ventilation & extraction installations
- Estate roads & landscaping